Just an FYI, dollar store pregnancy tests actually do work!! Nothing like saving $15.00 AND having good news, right?? Then on October 1st, we went for our first ultrasound, and this is what we saw:
Our doctor named this: "Baby A and Baby B"...daddy has named them "BeBop and RockSteady"! That's right, friends...TWINS!! We are so excited and can't wait until May to see them!! Lots of love to all from Nate, Callie, BeBop and RockSteady!!
13 comments:
Katie's comment: Oh my goodness you guys! We are so freaking excited for you! You will be the absolute funnest/best parents those two little babies could have! So happy for you! And keep the names, they are awesome! haha
Ivan's comment: Big Pappa Nate That is awesome. I love Bebop and Rocksteady as names. Ninja turtles were awesome! And Callie and Nate I know that you may be a little nervous about approaching me so I will make this easy for you, you have my permission to name your son, Ivan Tenney or daughter Ivana Tenney.
Such fabulous news! Awesome names too! Hope you feel good and the time goes quickly because we want to meet those kids!
Callie! I know I already told you, but we are SERIOUSLY so excited for you. That is such happy happy news. :)
Callie!! Nate!! I am seriously crying right now I am so excited for you guys!! This is amazing! You guys are going to be the BEST parents. I wish we lived in town and I could help you guys out! Or at least paint your toes Callie! Remember that, sweetest thing ever. Love you guys! Congratulations! And, you better start blogging more for all your out-of-state friends! We need pictures, updates, how your feeling...most of us won't ever have the chance to know what having twins is like! So exciting!! Love you guys
YEA YEA YEA!!! I am so thrilled for you guys! How lucky are you, getting to get two kids in one shot?! Those little ones are truly blessed. I love you, Callie, and miss you like crazy! Keep us all posted on this fabulous news!!!
Oh my goodness, I am SO happy right now! Congratulations, you two! I am so excited that you're having twins in May. We miss you guys! Good luck with the pregnancy and please keep us updated!
Oh my gosh, I miss you!! Congrats, that is soooo exciting!!!! Wish I could rub your belly for good luck and pick up some of whatever it was that helped you get pregnant. (= Love to you both!
Hooray hooray hooray!!! I'm so jealous! I've always wanted twins. You are seriously going to be the best mom. I'm so happy for you!! Loves!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! Congrats :) I'm so excited for you and love you so much! Keep us up to date on those little ones please :)
YYYYYESSSSSS!!!! it's a good day. my vote is for laverne and shirley. laverne works both ways, male or female.
Hearty congratulations to you both! Could those two have radder parents? I think not.
OH CALLIE! I am so super oober excited for you! You are gonna be the best mom ever!
Post a Comment