CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I neglected to mention...

The babies are due on May 26th, but the doctor thinks it'll be sooner than that...cuz twins are usually early. Unless you're my Aunt Kathy or sister-in-law, Missy. Who both went over their due dates. With twins. Pray for me. And one other thing...we were able to hear each heartbeat at the ultrasound last week, and it was unbelievably amazing. We have another ultrasound tomorrow, so more pics are coming!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, let's not shoot for Tiff's B-day on the 28th! This is so exciting!

Mary Anne said...

Callie!!! I just found your blog and I guess I did at the right time! Congrats you guys...was the on FB and I missed it?!?! I am seriously so excited for you. What lucky twins to have you for parents!