CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Newest Twin Pics

We had our second ultrasound yesterday, and according to Dr. Nackley, everything looks good. Both babies had good heartbeats and are close to the same size. Right now, BeBop (Baby A) is the camera hog, while RockSteady (Baby B) is the shy one.Here is BeBop, ready for his closeup! You can already see his little body starting to take shape!!

Here is RockSteady, just trying to blend in! You can see his head, and maybe a little arm starting to grow.
Dr. Nackley always gets a "family picture". This doesn't have much detail, but you can see where the babies are going to spend the next eight months!
I've been asked how I'm feeling, so here it is. I'm really, really lucky!! I haven't had much nausea, and haven't thrown up once. I was really nervous about it at first, but my doctor said that I'm lucky, and not to worry because everything is fine. I am hungry more often, so I try to eat every couple of hours. I have had a couple of aversions, though. I don't eat HoneyNut Cheerios anymore, because they smell funky, so I have taken to eating Fruity Cheerios, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And taco meat might make me a little queasy, too. My first real craving was for horseradish. Maybe that is wierd, but what pregnancy craving makes any sort of sense?! I didn't eat a spoonful of plain horseradish, but I have some with a steak dinner one night. It was FABULOUS!! I feel tired more often now, but even with that, I feel fantastic!!
Anyhow, that is the latest from Tenney-World! We have another ultrasound on the 19th, so there will be more pictures then! By then, the babies will be the size of grapes and we should be seeing arms and legs! We can't wait!!

8 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling good. I was really lucky too and wasn't anything more than slightly queezy. I'm sure everyones already said but rest while you can! And those crazy food cravings...turns out our bodies tell us what they need, where we are falling short...more salt, calcium, vitimins...so if you crave something you should eat it!!! Its a nice excuse :-) horseradish though, by the spoonful, haven't heard that one before! Awesome!

Michelle said...

CALLIE!!!!! I m so excited for you both!!!! Your pregnant and your having twins. I am so amazed. I love you so dearly and I am so unbelievably happy for you. How are you feeling.

The Gibbs said...

i love this. keep it coming. glad you're feeling good.

Mary Anne said...

That is great! And honey-nut cheerios really do smell weird. I still like them, though...which is maybe even weirder. Dusty always tells me when I eat them that my pee will smell. That's probably too much information. But, yes I LOVE the fruity ones. You are so funny, keep the updates coming!

Krista said...

Congrats, how exciting. Glad to hear that you are feeling well, hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I'm so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

CALLIE!! How are you? I just stumbled onto your blog. Chad has been keeping me posted on the twin news. A big congrats on those two little sweeties! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Nate is hilarious to nickname them. Love it.

Send me you're email address so I can invite you to our blog...if you want. :) jenmclain@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I meant "your" not "you're" email address. It's late..

Mel Bernard said...

HOLY WOW!!!!! What a surprise... I had no idea!!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!!