CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daddy is excited today....

For two very important reasons...wait...make that three very important reasons!! We'll start off with what we're doing right this very moment...The Texas Rangers are whoopin' up on the Yankees, big time...he's giggling like a schoolgirl! Now for the second and third reasons...we had our third ultrasound today, and both twins are looking good!! As is tradition, I will showcase our little stars. BeBop still loves the limelight, and RockSteady is still reserved, but I think he's coming out of it (I say "he", of course, not knowing if this is really the case...Babies, if one or both of you are girls, I sincerely apologize and can only plead ignorance at this point!!) I'll start off with the pictures of both babies heartbeats. The little colored part in the middle is actually their little hearts pumping blood. Pretty nifty!!


BeBop







RockSteady

Heeeeere's BeBop! Ain't he cute?! You can see his little arms, legs, maybe even a tiny foot!!

And shy little RockSteady. Again, he's just trying to blend in! But you can see more of his little arm and leg. Hopefully next time, he'll let us see more than his back!!

Here's the "family photo" that Dr. Nackley gets every time we go in. Isn't it awesome?! It's incredible to thing that in a matter of a few short months, we will have doubled our family. We can't WAIT!! We have one more appointment and ultrasound with Dr. Nackley next week, and then we'll transfer to my regular Ob/Gyn. I'll miss the staff at CARE Fertility Clinic, they are absolutely amazing...but I am excited for the next part of this adventure!! More pictures next week...and Dr. Nackley says they'll look even more like babies, and less like gummy bears (which I thought was a hilarious comparison!!). Love to all, from the rapidly expanding Tenney family...and my rapidly expanding tummy!!

10 comments:

Kylie said...

I LOVE it! How fun to get to see the babes so often! I'm still so so excited for you!

Stacey said...

Great pictures! They do look like gummy bears, but the cutest gummy bears ever! Keep the updates coming, so happy to hear you and Nate are doing so well...owen and I were having a conversation last night about halloween costumes and I suggested we could go as 'trailer trash' but he said Nate already did that one so well he could never live up to it! Nate in those shorts! I don't think I've laughed so hard since, that was awesome.

Travis Wilson said...

Maybe Rocksteady's not shy. Maybe (s)he is just mooning ya'll.

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I am SO excited for you guys, what fun little pictures :) You guys will be the cutest little twin parents. We miss you, keep the updates coming!

Carolyn said...

Thank you for keeping us updated! I am so happy to read each of these posts...I am so excited for you and I think you guys will be the coolest parents ever. BeBop and Rocksteady are looking great!

Krista said...

I love the pictures, its so neat to see at how small they are. Thanks for sharing.

KaWheelers said...

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations you guys! You are going to be awesome parents :)

Michelle said...

We love all three of your reasons for excitement. We cheer for anyone who can beat the yankees and we love that you are prego! Yeah!

Nat said...

I can't believe how much they already DO look like babies! I was expecting to see fetuses (or is the plural "feti") still in the curled up dino-salamander phase! But these suckers are already cute!

Mel Bernard said...

I love the twin ultasound pics..... but I DO NOT like that the Rangers beat the Yankees.... oh well we can't win EVERY year... lol.