CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brief update...

OK, sorry I'm not so good at updating with every ultrasound...but here's the skinny:

On October 21st, I was rear-ended on my way to work. I was driving the Honda (dubbed "The Angry Panda", by my sweet husband) and had to make a sudden stop. The person behind me wasn't able to stop as quickly, so the Panda got it up the you-know-what (I edited that just for my Dad...he'd hit me if I said IT!). That sucked. Of course, my biggest worry was the babies. I don't remember how hard I was hit, but I do know it was hard enough to get my rear wheels on the hood of the other car. Dr. Nackley made some time for me that afternoon, and gave the all-clear. No harm done to the bambinos, thank goodness. One silver lining to that day was that Nate and I had an extra day to hang out together, and we got to see the babies. BeBop was even kicking for the ultrasound, which was really cool to watch!!

Then, on October 29, we had our final appointment with Dr. Nackley. It was a bittersweet thing, because she is the one that helped us get these buns in the oven, so to speak...we've gotten kinda attached!! And we've been spoiled with ultrasounds on every visit! Speaking of ultrasounds, I did get pics on the 21st, and the 29th, but Dr. Nackley is going to send us a CD with all of the ultrasound pics on it so I'm going to wait for that to come...until now, I've been taking pictures of the pictures with my cell phone camera. And at the moment, I'm too lazy to get more!! So, that's what's new now. We have our first appointment with the OB next Wednesday, so there will certainly be more to follow.

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Oh my goodness! Your wheels were on the other car's HOOD? So glad you and the fetuses (feti? ha ha) are okay!

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad the babies are okay! And I'm glad to know things are going well. I hope you like your OB/GYN as much as you liked your first doctor. :)

Anonymous said...

I got in an accident too when I was pregnant and I remember that awful feeling on the way to the hospital. Glad those little sweeties are okay!
It was so good to see you and Nate! We had so much fun and Chad is certain that twins are good luck, how else could you get five hole-in-ones?!?! :)