Unlike her brother, Hattie was cooperative...to a point! She held still so that we could get a good picture of her face, but made sure that she wiggled while we were trying to get her heartbeat (which is par for the course for this little girl!!). Feast your eyes on our beautiful little girl!! (P.S. I am absolutely in loooove with my babies' cheeks...on me, not such cute cheeks! But on these two, I could just eat them up! Delicious!!)
OK...for serious...how STINKIN CUTE are these babies?? If your answer is anything other than "Ridiculously, unbelieveably, unequivocally adorable and sweet", then you need not answer that question!! Well, at least not to me!In other news, Nate and I put the double stroller together the other day, and are getting ready to get the carseats in. I washed all of the babies' clothes and blankets (that we have so far), so that is ready to go as well. Next on my to do list: get back on track with the laundry for the big peeps, get car washed and vacuumed...and get organized in general. I have my work cut out for me, that's for sure!!
7 comments:
These pictures blow me away! Look how clear they are! Remember ultrasound photos from ten years ago?
And yes, they are such yummy babies! I am super jealous that you are creating such adorable offspring, but then again look at their beautiful mommy :)
I just wanted to say that those are some ridiculously, unbelieveably, unequivocally adorable and sweet babies. :)
I remember Nate commenting on Leila's big ol' chipmunk cheeks and it looks like you two pairs coming your way! There's nothing better than chubby baby faces!
I was going to say what Jen said, but then it would be completely unoriginal. SO, instead...I'm just totally loving the 4D-ness! I've never been to a doctor where that was an option (for less than like $100) and it didn't seem worth it. But I hope one day to experience that!
So cool! Our Dr. office didn't offer the 3 or 4-d ultrasounds, but these are AWESOME! Wow! Oh cute cheekness. Just wait - they're so wonderful outside. I forget when you're due??? Take it easy! Laundry can wait, or Nate can do it :) I understand though. I washed all the clothes, packed all the baby stuff in its own suitcase, and made sure it got put in the truck last along with the carseats so we could unload it first just in case! (They were born a week after we moved to Denver).
I agree with everyone, adorable babies! Can't wait for them to get here!
Amazing pictures! And such cute babies. I'm excited that they'll be here so soon. In the meantime, good luck with that long to-do list. :)
4D... wow... that is amazing!
Post a Comment