CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

29 Weeks and Going Strong...and Two Announcements!

Hey, everybody!! Just a quick update on the Tenneys and their impending arrival(s)! I had a checkup yesterday, and thus begins the weekly doctor's visits! All was looking good, the babies are big and strong and growing...trust me, they are getting HUGE!! Need evidence?? Take a look at the latest belly pic! (I smiled in this pic, instead of pulling a goofy face, because my dearest love told me that I should!)
Pretty sure I look like...well, I don't know what. But I'm enormous!! So, with our appointment yesterday, we had an ultrasound and were actually given some prints! YAAAAAYYY!!! So, first, I'll show the picture of how the world is in some serious trouble in a few years:
They're putting their heads together, already...heaven help us!! Not exactly sure which view of their heads this is, but I'm pretty sure that Nate and I are in trouble! They're plotting already!
And here, you see our handsome little Hank (first announcement!). His full name will be Henry Kurt-William Tenney, but he'll be called Hank. Nate and I had talked about the name "Henry/Hank" for years (not kidding, years...I'm talking before we were even engaged!). Even though this was a name that we knew we wanted to use for sure, it took us a while to ultimately decide for sure. It was a toss-up between Hank and Nate, Jr. And for those that may not know, his middle names come straight from his Daddy (yes, Nate has 2 middle names)! World, meet Hank the Tank Tenney!!
Here is a profile of our sweet Hattie Lee (second announcement!) Yes, folks...Hattie Lee Tenney. We've had her name decided for quite some time now, but I guess we're dang near making it official by posting it here (well, "official" short of the birth certificate and blessing)! Nate thought of the name early on in our pregnancy (before we even knew "it" was a "them"!), and we fell in love with it. It's an old name, yes, but it is a name that still fits a little girl!! So, there you have it...our baby girl's name!! Hattie was hamming it up for the ultrasound, and I think she is going to be quite a firecracker!! She was bopping her brother in the head, right in front of us...so her Daddy might dub her Hattie the Hammer!!


The last pic is just a funny one of Hank, just reminding us again that he is aaaaallllllllll boy!! He has one leg extended all the way out, and I'm not quite sure what the other leg is doing, but you definitely know that he is a boy! I think he was a bit sleepy during the ultrasound though, because the ultrasound tech had to jostle him quite a bit to get him to move around!!
So, that is the latest!! Nate and I are doing well. I'm so lucky that I have such an amazing husband to help me through this pregnancy! He has been to every appointment, and has been such a great support...I really lucked out when I got him to marry me!! We send our love to one and all!!


6 comments:

The Nat Nat said...

Henry and Hattie...I love it! You picked good names!

You are right, living with a tank and a hammer might wear you out :)

Thanks for the update! You look wonderful!

Stacey said...

Hank and Hattie are perfect names!! I saw a few posts back you were tossing around the idea of Nate Jr (which I adore too) but I was SO excited to see today that Hank was back!!! Such cute names for Tenney twins, I love it! I LOVE the name Hattie: classic but cute and sassy!

You are looking absolutely darling! And I'm so glad Nate got you to take a smiling pic :) I always get a kick out of your funny faces but you'll look back a this one years from now and think "Man, I looked great, 29 weeks with twins!" love ya, you look awesome girl!

Mary Anne said...

Those are perfect names for your twins! And I can't believe that head to head shot. Too too funny. You are looking fab! I can't even imagine carrying two little bodies around inside of me!

Angell said...

LOVE the names! We are so excited for you guys! I just wish we were still neighbors so that I could see the ultimate parents in action! Miss you like crazy! Take care of yourself these last few weeks! :)

Mel Bernard said...

Hank and Hattie.. so cute!!
You are getting closer to holding them little ones! Can't wait for you!!!

Ashton said...

yay names! Very cute. Keep up the good work!