Sweet BeBop:
Such a great little profile!! And to match the sweetness, here is RockSteady (I don't know if they are laying in opposite directions from each other, but it kind of looks like it, huh?)!
RockSteady still seems to be a bit reserved for the pictures, but coming out of it a little! These were the only two pics we got of our little nuggets, but there will be more to come! Our next appointment will be on December 8, which will include another ultrasound...and two weeks after that, we'll find out the sexes. Which is the day Nate has been waiting for since September 13th, when we found out we were pregnant! And after that, I will see Dr. Coulter-Smith every two weeks so she can monitor me. She wants to take every precaution to avoid pre-term labor...which we are all for!! We want to see these little ones, but not too soon. More later. I'm still waiting for my CD of ultrasound pics from CARE Fertility...when I get that, I can put a few more pics up. Our love to all!!
4 comments:
I love the pictures and the updates!! I'm so excited for you Callie Rae!
Callie I am so excited for you guys!! We heard the great news not too long ago and I've been meaning to talk to you. How are you guys doing? I can't believe you're having twins, that is going to be so fun. Both my sister and Jake's brother have twins and it's a blast. Just wanted to give a shout out, sure love and miss you guys!
Callie and Nate! I saw your blog from the Larsen's and oh my goodness we are beyond happy for you guys! I have been telling one of my friends, who is worried about fertility, about you and how happy your story is and it is just wonderful! Congratulations and we hope you four continue to do well!
love,
Jill and Rob Tobler
I love how in LOVE you are with your babies and they are not even here yet.. you are going to be the BEST mom!!!!
Post a Comment