CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We like variety around here...

Which is why we're so excited that we're having a boy and a girl!! As my Gramps used to say, we're getting "one of every kind they make!" Nate's sister, Rachel, bought us some cupcakes to celebrate. Pretty, appropriate and delicious! Thanks, Rachel!!
Here is the money shot, as fuzzy as it is, I think you might be able to make it out! Turns out, Bebop is the boy, and RockSteady is the girl...which is why we will no longer be calling them that. Nate doesn't want our baby girl referred to as RockSteady!
Our sweet little boy wasn't as cooperative today as he has been up until now. He was curled up so tightly that the ultrasound tech had to jostle him around a bit to get him to stretch out (and to get the above money shot)!
Our baby girl wasn't so shy today, and she was so much more cooperative than her brother! She wanted us to know that we (well, I) needed to stop calling her "him"! She was stretched out and relaxed, letting it all hang out!
We're really super excited! Now that we know what these kids are, we REALLY can't wait until May! We're gonna be shopping for baseball caps and big bows...and we'll be prepared for younger siblings of any sort after this!! Our love to all!!







7 comments:

Carolyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your baby boy and baby girl! I am so excited for you guys! They sure are lucky babies to be coming to your family. I'm glad everything is going well.

Mark and Mary said...

I heard yesterday! Yea for both! How lucky are you?!? We're so excited for ya and we definately need to get together over xmas break!

The Gibbs said...

ooooo, i'm loving this. can't get enough. it warms my heart so. hey, after reading mary's above comment, maybe we should have a big get-together with anyone who is in town. what do you think? then you're not trying to see 50 people on different nights. we can have a big shin-dig at our house. let me know what you think.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats you two! I can't believe you're getting one of each! So perfect. Nate jr. and Callie jr. will be the cutest kids around. We're so happy for you two. Let's talk soon! I have some shopping to do. ;)

Angell said...

SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! We really are unbelievably thrilled with the news. You guys are going to be amazing parents. You have a lucky lady and a lucky little guy on their way! Congrats!!!

The Nat Nat said...

I am so very happy that you are getting one of every kind! This is going to be great!

I hope tht you are having an easy pregnancy. Remember the shea butter for your tummy!

The Yorgason Family said...

Congratulations on the boy and girl!!! How fun!! I am Soooo excited for you guys!! They are going to be Sooo much fun!! :0)