CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ok....I suck...

I know it has been a long time since I've posted. And I promise that pictures and stories are forthcoming! BUT, I will give the latest: 1. We moved to Texas in December. We had a very merry Texas Christmas y'all. We are now settled in and doing well (I have pictures of the move...I actually documented it!) 2. We both have jobs. Nate has had to choose between two jobs, for which we are so grateful!! I started a part-time job at Bed Bath & Beyond at the end of January, only to be offered a full time job on Feb 1st. No complaints here!! We are so blessed. So that is all for now, I will try harder to be better about posting! Love to all!!

5 comments:

The Tidwell Blog said...

You don't suck! Nate does!

Love,

Ivan

Kristi said...

Yeah! You're blogging again. I'd like to see this documented move. Tell all the Texas family hello.

Carolyn said...

Callie, I didn't know you guys moved! I hope everything is going well in Texas. I'll be excited to hear more updates!

Stacey said...

Yay! Glad you are back to the blogging world! We miss you guys and are so glad to hear things are going well.

Love ya!
Stacey

The Gibbs said...

so glad you're back. i need my callie fix. ok, 16 days and counting...and i am counting.