CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14, 2011

4-Month Checkup...slightly delayed!

We just had the 4-month checkups/2nd round of immunizations for the babies this week. We had to do it a wee bit late as we didn't have insurance until a couple of weeks ago. That being said, the babies are growing like crazy and are healthy as little horses! At their 2-month checkup, they were measuring small (like 5th percentile small) so I was thinking that they would still be small. I have never been happier to be wrong! And now, with no further delay, here are the twins' 5-month stats:

Hank-
Height: 26.5" (73rd Percentile)
Weight: 16 lb 14.5 oz (58th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 44 cm (72nd Percentile)

Hattie-
Height:25" (43rd Percentile)
Weight: 14 lb 14 oz (45th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 42 cm (53rd Percentile)

And here are a few pics of the bambinos! They are so much fun, and have the funniest/sweetest personalities. We are so glad that we get to be their parents!


This pic was taken the evening after their checkup. The shiny things on Hattie's legs are the bandaids from the immunizations.

This is them, being big kids sitting on the couch. I had to snap the pic really fast before Hank tipped over. They're getting it! Hank can roll from his front to his back, and is so close to rolling from back to front! Hattie is soooo close to rolling from front to back! They both like to hold toys in the air and pass them from hand to hand. They're discovering new things every day! Recently, they decided that they like putting their hands in my mouth when they're eating...and I love nibbling on their sweet little fingers!
These are the onesies that I made for them at a recent craft night at a friend's house. I thought it was a fun idea, and I think that they look so cute in them!! I liked this picture because it looks like Hank is being so tender to his sissy. They are getting so funny with each other, and it's fun to watch their relationship develop each day. So...that is where we are at the moment. We have their 6-month checkup on November 18th, so I have some work to do getting them fattened up!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

They are so stinkin cute! SO SO adorable!

Angell said...

Callie~ They are SOOOO CUTE!!! I just love those little babies, and wish that I could meet them! Why can't I be your visiting teacher now?!?! I'm just so happy for you guys. Kiss those little cheeks for me!

The Nat Nat said...

So cute! And how did you make those onsies? I need an idea for Christmas for a new baby and that would be perfect! You should make a tutorial :)

lyndatenney said...

LOVE THOSE BABIES!!!