CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happenings...Lots of Catching Up!!

This summer has been super-duper, crazy busy...and by busy, I mean that we've traveled from Texas to Oregon for a family reunion. Then we drove from Texas to Omaha to Utah, then back to Texas...and then we moved from Texas to Omaha. All within July 2 to August 15th. It's been positively nuts, but tons of fun! The twins were more well travelled at three months than I was at sixteen years old! Lucky for us, they're excellent travelers! On the flights to and from Oregon, they were a huge hit with the other passengers, and were very, very good babies! Not to mention how good they were during the long car rides! So, I have a bunch of pictures from our busy summer, starting with the pictures we had taken when the babies were two weeks old.


I love this one. A beautiful black and white of our beautiful babies!



We're nothing if not loyal! GO COUGS!!




Until last week, they shared a crib, so there were many opportunities for cute pictures!



Hank, doin' his daddy proud with his Dallas Cowboys onesie. He is starting to talk all the time now...I love listening to him talk!!

I L.O.V.E Hattie's facial expressions. She has started to laugh a lot, and I love that sound! She's such a happy baby.


This pic was taken from the upper deck of Nate's Dad's beach house in Oregon. We went there for family reunion, which was so much fun! We loved introducing the babies to their family!


Nate, getting the babies ready for bathtime at my parents' house. My mom has a tradition of taking this type of picture of her grandbabies with their daddies, so we were sure to get it! (BTW, Hattie is on the left, and Hank is on the right)

Hank and Hattie with their identical twin cousins, Holden and Mason. Holden and Mason are my older brother's oldest kids. They love that there is another set of twins in the family!

And now, here are some pictures that represent our move:


We don't park here, I don't even know were to find this place yet...I just wanted the "Welcome to Omaha"... we like it here. Our ward is really, really nice...and Mark and Mary Johnson are close by, so we get to see them often!


This is what Nate does with his time...studies lots of books about law...I like hearing about the stuff he's learning. It's interesting!
And this is where Nate studies his law books. We live about five minutes away from campus, which is really nice. He has come home a couple of times for lunch, and we love getting to see him in the middle of the day!



Here is our apartment complex. The Drake Court Apartments. They're really nice, although the neighborhood might be a little shady. You can tour our apartment (well, our particular floorplan, anyway) by clicking here: http://www.rentping.com/ia-ne-omaha-council-bluffs-apartment/drake-court-apartments/3-bed-a/

I will post pictures of our actual apartment when I get everything put away and cleaned. I'm getting more organized every day! Our love to all!!



2 comments:

Ashton said...

Go Callie! Holy moly! Super Mama! Way to travel (and move!) with the kiddos. I enter into the philosophy that the babies can go anywhere I go (well, now that it's not winter with preemies) and so I take them everywhere. H&H are wonderful and lucky to have you and Nate.

The Nat Nat said...

I am so happy to get an update! Congrats to Nate for going to law school, that is so exciting! I am so happy for you, Callie, isn't life just so wonderful?