Happy birthday to my lovin' man! Nate turned 28 yesterday, and to celebrate, we went to Uncle Julio's restaurant in Grapevine...AWESOME!! Plus, our brother-in-law, Mark, smoked ribs last Sunday (and Mark smokes some AMAZING ribs) and we had dinner tonight at Papa George's house. It has been a good week! Here are a few things that I love about my sweet man:
1. He is a truly amazing and considerate husband, and a very sweet and loving father.
2. He loves God.
3. He is incredibly loyal and faithful.
4. He is honest to a fault.
5. He is very, very (almost scary) smart.
6. He is strong-willed and tenacious.
7. He is a natural leader.
8. He is ridiculously handsome.
9. He is funny as hey-ell!
10. He is aaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll mine!
They broke the mold when they made Nate, and I love him to pieces! He is the best thing that has ever come into my life, and I thank the Lord every single day for him!
1 comments:
Then there's your Papa
Post a Comment