Tuesday, April 26, 2011
The countdown begins....
We have a tentative date for the birth of our twins. At my doctor's appointment yesterday, my doctor told me that she decided 37 weeks was close enough. So we have a tentative appointment for a c-section on the morning of Wednesday, May 4. We will confirm the appointment when we go in to see her this Thursday. We have the crib set up (just one for now, they will sleep together at first), and are getting organized. We are so excited to meet these babies!! More information will come after our appointment on Thursday! Cross your collective fingers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah!!!! 1 week left! I'm so excited for you. Its going to be the best thing ever.
Oh and my Mother in Law had two sets of twins and she said that they all preferred sleeping in the same area to being alone. So I wouldn't worry about having two cribs just yet. :0 Loves.
How exciting! I can't wait to hear about it, and I hope everything goes well on Thursday. :)
Good luck with everything! We are so excited for you guys!
We have our fingers crossed here!
YAY! I am so excited for you!
When my sister had her twins she found it was best to have them sleep in separate rooms so they wouldn't wake each other up. They were premies, and were hooked up to heart monitors. I hope that your twins come safely and are healthy.
Good luck, Callie, my thoughts and prayers are with you!
SO SO happy and excited for you... can't wait to see them!
Good luck tomorrow! We are so excited for the four of you!
-Jill Tobler
Post a Comment