What is your salad dressing of choice? Callie: Poppy Seed (at the moment); Nate: Ranch (Hidden Valley, to be specific)
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Callie: Depends on the day, but I usually won't say no to Red Robin! Nate: Uncle Julio's
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Callie: Prime Rib (Medium Rare, thank you!) dinner; Nate: REAL Barbecue and REAL Tex-Mex
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Callie: Pepperoni; Nate: Supreme
What do you like to put on your toast? Callie: Butter and Strawberry Jam; Nate: Butter
************TECHNOLOGY***********
How many televisions are in your house? Two. The T.V. in our bedroom is just for DVDs.
What color is your cellphone? Callie: ORANGE! Nate: Black
Do you have an iPod? Yes, we both have one.
Mac or PC? PC
***************BIOLOGY****
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Both righties.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Callie: Tonsils and wisdom teeth; Nate: Appendix (for the story, click here)
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Callie: groceries; Nate: is grounded from lifting heavy things because of his appendectomy...so, church chairs...one at a time!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope! We're both hard headed, I guess!
************BULLOLOGY*****
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? We'd both say no to this one.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Callie: Mustang Sally Nate: Mike Honcho
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce? Callie: Um, no. Not by itself! Nate: For the right price, perhaps!
**************FAVORITOLOGY
Season? Both: FALL!! Football season...GO COUGARS!
Holiday? Callie: Christmas, of course! Nate: Texas Independence Day
Day of the week? Unanimous Decision: Saturday
Month? Callie: April; Nate: September...football season starts!
***************OTHER-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Callie: 6 or 7 Nate: 4 or 5
Do you own a digital camera? Yes we do. Ask if it has batteries...not right now.
Do you have any saved texts? Yes, we both have a few of those!
Do you have an accent? Callie: I like to call it the Utah Special! Nate: Texas drawl...very nice!
What is the last movie to make you cry? Callie: Seven Pounds; Nate: Marley & Me
Plans tonight? TOOL ACADEMY 2!! Trash television at its finest!
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Dinner for Joy's birthday, milk, and Capri Suns.
Does anyone love you? We like to think so!
What songs do you sing in the shower? Callie: Various showtunes; Nate: Opera...humorous opera...he'd be perfect in "The Pirates of Penzance"!
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Callie: Yes. I love to chew my juice! Nate: No. Pulp gives him heartburn.
5 comments:
Have you tried Brianna's poppy seed dressing? Delish!
That's the one I love!! It's amazing with a spinach, pear, mandarine orange, almond salad!! Outstanding!!
i love this! did you think of it yourself? i miss you both so so so so much!!! thanks for being amazing friends. don't think i can say that enough.
I must admit that I didn't think of it myself. I adapted it from one of those facebook thingies.
So I'm totally loving the new look. Know what else I'd love? Some new Callie stories!!!!
Post a Comment