We have been having a fantastic summer! And I have actually taken a few pictures...wait, wait!! This gets better!! I am going to share them...right...now...in no particular order...

I'll start with one of my favorite things about summer: Nate's feet. That is not dirt, no sir, that's a TAN! Yes..a bonified flip-flop tanline! I LOVE IT!!

Next, we have Nate and Shawn "retiring" our old, brown couch. That couch provided three years of comfy service to us, and it now has a new home...where that new home is, we don't know, but it was gone the following day! (I'll take pics of the new couches soon!)

Since Nate and I both had the 3rd of July off, we hiked to Battle Creek Falls. It was a good hike, and the falls were really pretty. I would recommend this place to anyone.

I love this picture. Nate holding baby Sam Gibbs. We miss the Gibbs family already! They are such amazing friends, but we know they always will be!
So, this is our summer so far! Hope it is enjoyed by all!
4 comments:
Those are some serious tan lines!! Where is Battle Creek Falls?
It's in Pleasant Grove. The hike is about a mile each way.
Callie! I miss you. I haven't been assigned girls to visit teach yet, but I keep praying for a "Callie" out here to become friends with. Keep on having a great summer! Tell Nate hi from us too!
I love the picture of Nate's flip flop tan. It's classic.
I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer! Your hike sounds great. Good for you guys.
Post a Comment