CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ahhhhhhh....Summer!

It's been a long time since the last post...apologies to those who read this blog! We (and when I say "we", I mean "me"...Nate reads this, but doesn't write!) have been waiting for something blog-worthy...and sadly, there have probably been some good "seeds" for a post, but I haven't taken the time to cultivate those stories! BUT, summer break is here...Nate is not taking any classes, but don't worry about his brain turning into mush!! He is studying hard for the LSAT. As for me, I'll be working...but I get to come straight home after work...HALLELUJAH! That's all for now, but don't you worry friends! I will take some pictures of our very comfy couch that is slowly giving up the ghost!! Stay tuned...

1 comments:

nanniepopop said...

that couch is scary and you mark my words it will be the downfall of you two.