CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Unfortunately, our digital camera is on a blitz, so we had to rely on our phones to document this Halloween! I went as a pirate, with my makeup and hair inspired by 80's punk fashion. Nate went as a coach, and I must say, it was hysterical. I giggled the whole time I had the shaver in my hand, working on his hair. We (and when I say "we", I mean Nate!) were a big hit at the ward Halloween party, and at Ryan's Halloween Bunco Extravaganza!

Yeah...I didn't even try to brush my hair out. I had so much White Rain in my hair that it'd have lasted a bouffanted beauty at least a week!!
You may be asking yourself, "Did Nate really dress up as a cop?" The answer is "No. He really was a coach!" Here's the proof:

Yeah. Those are some sexy shorts. Nate said that the velcro sneakers are some of the most comfortable he's ever owned. He gets the old mens' love of them!!

10 comments:

Holly Moore said...

Oh my gosh, your costumes are amazing!

mandy said...

Great costumes! Nate was definitely committed to his -- I can't believe he shaved his head!

nanniepopop said...

Wow, what a shot! I just loved the coach ! I'll bet that you were a hoot. Glad that you had a fun holiday. Sorry again about the Halloween card. I mailed it to Price. Will get it to you this weekend.
Mom

nanniepopop said...

Nate sort of reminds me of an kingsize Dr. Phil in the top photo. Twerk, you look like your fixin' to eat a pickle.

Nat said...

That should have been your costume title! "Fixin'-to-eat-a-pickle, punk-pirate"

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I LOVE it! Hilarious. We miss you guys, especially when I see pictures like this, haha. Fun stuff!

Stacey said...

You guys! That is awesome! We are so sad we missed out on the ward party, you guys looked great. Great work on the hair, really!!!

Mike and Emma said...

Oh my gosh! I can't stop laughing at how awesome Nate's costume was. Nice job. We sure miss you guys. Thanks for stopping by our blog.

Emma

Kristi said...

Hi-la-ri-ous.

KJ said...

hello honey! I was not aware that you had a blog, until now. So I'm adding you to my list. I havent seen u 4ever. we should get together soon!