CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Alphabet

A- Attached or single: Very much attached! Two and a half awesome years!
B- Best Friend: Nate (of course!), family, Nat and Carmel.
C-Cake or Pie: Yes, please. One right after the other!
D-Day: Saturday.
E- Essential Item: toenail polish toolbox/pedicure kit
F- Favorite Color: ORANGE!!!
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: See answer to "Cake or Pie".
H-Home town: Price, Utah....Home of the CARBON DINOS, WHOOO!!
I- Indulgences: Depends on the mood...today it was cotton candy.
J- January or July?: July...flip flops aren't as much fun in January.
K-Kids: Someday
L-Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, and laughing
M- Marriage Date: April 7, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: Four. Three great big brothers, and one amazing big sister...yes, I am the youngest...apparently spoiled rotten.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. I love citrus!
P- Phobias or Fears: Having someone mistake me for a criminal and ending up in the pokey...I watch too much crime TV.
Q- Quote: "Did you know that I Told You So has a brother? His name is Shut The Hell Up." (Bella to Jacob in Breaking Dawn)...I know, I know...not deep, but I laughed out loud.
R- Reason To Smile: Life is good.
S- Season: Fall fo' sho'!!
T - Tag: Maybe my Nat...Kristi Anna...Mel...and anyone else looking to fill up a little time!
U- Unknown fact about me: I like the taste of orange juice after I brush my teeth...and I think that might be considered a little strange.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I guess if I'm not a vegetarian, then I'm an oppressor...which is obvious by the previous post about Nate's hunting trip!!
W- Worst Habit: Nail biting.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I haven't had an x-ray since I was about 12 and had walking pneumonia...and I've never had an ultrasound. So, I can't really answer that one too well!!
Y-Your favorite food: There are so many...but if I were to be eating my last meal ever, I'd probably choose my mom's pot roast dinner, complete with mashed potatoes (mashed with love by my papa), and carrots cooked with the roast...and plenty of horseradish!!
Z: Zodiac Sign: I'm a lovable leo (Kris, you know what I'm talkin' about!)

1 comments:

Mel Bernard said...

I enjoyed reading that.. I will have to do it when I find some time.
p.s. orange juice after brushing your teeth- DISGUSTING!!!