CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Let's talk about...

How awesome Nate is! I was spoiled ROTTEN for Christmas this year!! Feast your eyes on this beautiful piece of kitchen machinery:
Yes, folks. That is an ORANGE KitchenAid mixer. I thought I was done with opening my presents on Christmas morning when Nate comes out of my parents' bedroom with a big box. I opened it and started to cry. Pathetic? Maybe. But I wasn't crying because I got the mixer I've wanted forever. I was crying because my hubby is so thoughtful and sweet! We had a great Holiday season this year, thanks to our wonderful families!! We were able to have a warm Texas Thanksgiving and a chilly Utah Christmas! We are so blessed to have such support from our parents and siblings! We would not be surviving if it weren't for you all! We are also so very blessed to have such a supportive and wonderful friends all around us! You guys make being "starving students" so much fun!! We love you all so much and pray for you always!!

5 comments:

The Chaffin's said...

So I love my kitchen aide I got! They are awesome.I wanted to get like a green one but Robbie said no. That's awesome Nate got that for you! We really need to have a girls night out soon!

Kylie said...

YAY!!! Good job Nate! :)

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

The orange is awesome! We got an apple green one 2 Christmases ago and I love it. The fun color makes it that much better.

Nat said...

.... wow, that IS thoughtful (especially that he was willing to get the ORANGE one even if he thought it was wierd!) I didn't get anything!

Mel Bernard said...

Gotta LOVE the kitchen aid!!! I did not know it came in orange... cool!!